Skip to main content

Contact Us

For questions about your Admissions Scholarship Application, contact the Admissions office:

For questions about your campus personal information or your Financial Aid package, contact Blugold Central:

All other questions regarding departmental scholarship applications should be directed to either the Scholarship Administrator or the contact email for that specific department. To determine who to contact within a department, visit University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire and search for the department in question.